- IT problems regarding visas
Due to a malfunction in the Electronic visa system the Danish representations abroad are currently unable to process visa applications.
- Danish Ambassador discusses joint Myanmar-Denmark worker health and safety programme
Read more about the new labour market initiative
- Press release on new labour market initiative
Today, U Thein Swe, Union Minister of Labour, Immigration and Population of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar welcomed Mr. Peter Lysholt Hansen, the Ambassador of Denmark to Myanmar, in order to discuss future cooperation on labour market issues.
- The Embassy of Denmark is closed from 9 April to 18 April
- Denmark supports UNICEF in Myanmar
Denmark has contributed US$ 1.2 million to the 2016 UNICEF humanitarian action call for children
- Female hip-hop, salmon and Carlsberg: Open house "Nordic style" in Yangon
Thursday 3 March the four Nordic diplomatic representations in Myanmar opened the doors for an open house in the new Nordic chancellery which houses Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
- Nordic Embassies in Myanmar highlights the Nordic Model
Joint op-ed on the Nordic cooperation and the Nordic Model
- EU statement on armed clashes in Northern Myanmar
Local EU statement on armed clashes in Northern Myanmar
- Nordic House is looking for new colleagues
We are currently looking for new colleagues at the Nordic House in Yangon, the home of the four Nordic diplomatic missions.
- Danish Ambassador opens LGBT Film Festival
Peoples' right to make their own choices, including in regard to their sexuality, was celebrated at the Yangon &PROUD LGBT Film Festival last week. Denmark was there to show its support.